Gordon has worked for Brewer Inspection Services for 16+ years, and has conducted approximately 8,000 inspections during that time.
Gordon’s early career was in residential and commercial construction remodeling for approximately 10 + years, with the skill set covering a wide expanse of projects. He is currently an ASHI Certified Inspector for 15+ years, and more recently, for 3+ years, has achieved certification status for Radon Residential Measurement Provider (RMP) through the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) provided by the American Association of Radon Scientist and Technologist (AARST).
Gordon conducts various inspections which include full home inspections, partial inspections, commercial property inspections, radon gas testing. His past construction background and 15+ years as a professional building inspector are a significant asset to our clients.
- Certified ASHI Home Inspector
- Radon Residential Measurement Provider
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- Member of St. Louis ASHI (St. Louis ASHI Chapter)
- Affiliate member of MAHI (Missouri Association of Home Inspectors)
- Affiliate member of SLAR (St. Louis Association of Realtors)