Mark is an ASHI Certified Inspector, the St. Louis ASHI Vice-President and Education Committee Chair along with a Missouri SAVE Coalition Volunteer Building Inspector used to inspect building damage after disasters happen. He hosted “Ask the Home Inspector” Broadcast on the bleeding edge social media platform called Blab. For close to 20 years Mark successfully owned and operated a professional construction company specializing, in general contracting, remodeling, construction, and project management. He joined Brewer Inspection Services in 2014 after spending almost six years in Mexico helping manage an off the grid remote scuba diving resort with its operations and facilities. Mark has also been involved in residential property management, project management, marketing, and the hardware and building material industry.
Mark spends much of his spare time actively participating in management and operations of St. Louis ASHI, a volunteer search, and rescue team member, helping local community emergency response teams, likes to travel, scuba diving, photography, and enjoying life.
- Certified ASHI Home Inspector
- NADRA Certified Deck Evaluator
- Missouri State Emergency Management SAVE Coalition Volunteer Building Inspector
- AARST-NRPP Certified Radon Measurement Gas Provider
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- Member of St. Louis ASHI (St. Louis ASHI Chapter)
- ASHI St. Louis 2018 President-Elect
- ASHI St. Louis 2017 Vice-President
- Affiliate member of MAHI (Missouri Association of Home Inspectors)
- Member of NADRA (North American Decking and Railing Association)
- Affiliate member of SLAR (St. Louis Association of Realtors)